OpenRemote Belgium Meet-up
We are announcing the first OpenRemote meet-up in Belgium.
It will happen on March 24th, starting at 2PM and will be held in Nivelles. Free attendance, please register for a seat: http://openremote.eventbrite.com/
We will introduce OpenRemote, how to install and configure it for end-users. The second half of the afternoon will be targeted at advanced users who want to add support of their favorite device in OR.
- Downloading and installing the ORB
- Using the On-line designer to configure your system
- Controlling your system with an OR Console
- end-users Q&A
- Getting the latest source code and compiling the different OR components
- Adding your own protocol to OR
- developer Q&A
More information can be found on Eventbrite. It is totally free, but please do register using Eventbrite so we can better plan the meeting.